Thread: Covid 19 -
View Single Post
Old 09-05-2020, 08:29 PM   #2932
Franco Cozzo
Thailand Specials

Default Re: Covid 19 -

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tassie f100 View Post
You would no doubt know the answer Franco to my question.Is Daniel Andrews a bit of a d*** head or is he just a good actor?
He's generally a fairly well liked premier by Victorians, we're a little bit more progressive than other states so the Melbournites tend to warm up well to the direction he has taken the state and he's put up a lot of $$$ on huge infrastructure projects around Melbourne that have been neglected over the past 25 years even though it's Australia's fastest growing city and has some serious traffic issues.

He's pushing the authoritarianism though with how he's handling our restrictions which has taken off the glitter.

Personally I don't like the heavy handed way he's dealt with COVID-19 restrictions but I welcome the infrastructure investment into our city.

You have to put context around it though, the Victorian LNP haven't put up any decent front runner the past few elections, the last one got busted at a dinner with organised crime figures

Their current front runner no one knows who they are, they've just been very insignificant and poor on marketing compared to our state ALP.

Regardless you'll get the rusted-on voters putting a 1 in the box for their team but the LNP here aren't able to convince the swing voters or put up a decent campaign in marginal electorates.

Unless they spend their marketing spondoolies more effectively and get someone with a personality leading the party the LNP are going to spend another cycle in opposition here.

Quote:
Originally Posted by hayseed View Post
Are the Pubs In mexico selling takeaway "Growlers" of Draught Beer..??
Yeah there's been a lot of initiatives from our hospitality industry which is great, one of my colleagues lives in South Yarra and a pub there was doing takeaway pub fare and beer on tap being bottled and capped and done as takeaway.

I'm still convinced food trucks are the future of hospitality industry, much lower overheads, mobile, just pay permits to greedy councils and you can have an eccentric venue.

Last edited by Franco Cozzo; 09-05-2020 at 08:35 PM.
2 users like this post: