View Single Post
Old 13-06-2013, 10:00 AM   #252
Yellow_Festiva
Where to next??

Default Re: Geez! I hate that!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr.NiceGuy View Post
Had more bad luck with share houses recently, I've have just left my 5th place because when the house was having a bbq last night had some friends around and all about 15 people all up in the process of said bbq some of their "friends" were gladly helping themselves to items in my room, these were sentimental things and well hidden but are now gone, so bloody frustrating. On a good note this week i got new springs for my car ( thanks xhbrad).
That's not a good experience.

I lived in a share house for just over 1 yr in the Eastern Suburbs with 18 (not a mistake) 18 house mates and really didn't have much problems, well none actually. Was quite the experience actually.

I then bought a big house and ran my own for 3 years prior to getting hitched. When you are in charge you soon see how some people really don't give a toss about anything or anyone other than themselves.

I started with a 1pg contract for my house mates, and by the end it grew to 2 pgs with 1cm margins and size 11 font.

Find a place that has rules about quantity of visitors, parking, how 'whole house' events are planned / run etc.

Don't have rules in place, people do what they want.

Did your room have a lock?? Never stay in a place that does not allow you to lock your own door.

I've been around the world a couple of times or maybe more.......
Yellow_Festiva is offline   Reply With Quote