View Single Post
Old 04-09-2021, 02:02 AM   #16
mad2
Regular...with metamusal
Donating Member2

Default Re: Coffee

Quote:
Originally Posted by slowsnake View Post
I do, 3 cups every morning then tea all day, I just have a coffee plunger but it cool, coffee of choice Harris Black No 4, Arabica and satisfying, pretty cheap too!

Use teabags not loose tea, have about 12 cups a day, have 8 different types of tea, my favourite is Twinings Darjeeling Tea, but my go to everyday tea is Nerada Tea, picked 4 times a year, so flavour changes during the year, been drinking it since about 1981, stopped at Innisfail Nth Qld after 18 months in the NT, its grown there, used to be loose only and came in the old style milk carton, even took a tour, lol, pretty cool!

Then of course had to tour the Bundy factory, 3 times lol, oh how my life has changed in 40 years.

Cheers M14X

hmm .. 3 maybe 4 cups of coffee a day [strong & brown not black or white. canna fit anymore coffee on spoon], tea . . . . . 'about' 3/4 cups a day ..... which works out to 6/8 normal cups a day as i don't have a "small" cup. the large cup holds a litre of water ..... takes about 2 hours to drink & not into twinings blah. main is a dilmah black tea with an occasionally a peach flavoured one. they no longer sell the peach/mango i used to drink

the can on the left fits inside the 'cup' next to it. i used to drink from the 'normal' cups but found the drink finished too quick, so upscaled to the red cup on the right & all was gooood. but then i found that i slopped to much of the tea walking to where i was walking .. so upgraded to the middle cup. the larger has been used once, at work
mad2 is offline   Reply With Quote
3 users like this post: