View Single Post
Old 11-08-2020, 02:53 PM   #50
Bossxr8
Peter Car

Default Re: VFacts July 2020

Quote:
Originally Posted by FTE217 View Post
Hackett not Auto background to Farley who is.
Will be interesting, Farley will definately be alot of BARK it will be more what he can get done within reason now for shareholders won't want to endure more loss's.
The BEV investment is paramount for the future, will be interesting from the sideline what his game plan becomes.
Where he's going to cut their loss's is the trillion dollar question he'll be working on.
Don't envy his job.
Bossxr8, they are so far behind in China I can't see them making much ground for a long long time TBH and at what cost to finally get better market share before a decent ROI.
From my observations and many visits there and listenning to people in the game.
I mentioned this sometime ago in another thread, its their lack of Distribution around that huge wide land and range once again.
Now how much is that going to cost to set up/invetories/stock/supplies.

Where are their loss's in Asia Pac jpd ?
We're told what great ROI they are getting selling so called high end product today here ?
Well they have admitted the problems with china. That was the whole point of splitting off china into it's own division, with a focus on products to strictly suit the chinese market. Whether that pays off, who knows. It's the worlds biggest car market so I guess you really need to compete there.

Farleys first speech was about strengthening commercial vehicles and BEV's.
Bossxr8 is offline   Reply With Quote
2 users like this post: