View Single Post
Old 07-08-2020, 04:21 PM   #31
jpd80
FF.Com.Au Hardcore

Valued Contributor: For members whose non technical contributions are worthy of recognition. - Issue reason: Thoughtful contributions to our community 
Default Re: VFacts July 2020

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bossxr8 View Post
Completely false. You have the wrong idea. Can't go into detail obviously though. It's dangerous making assumptions on seeing things without knowing what the real details are.

The Ranger is the second most profitable model Ford sell, and i believe it's the highest profit per unit. No way in hell they throw that away. That would be madness. The F series and Ranger are the 2 company pillars. They speak of it all the time.
I can almost guarantee that the Americans will get hold of and review the current T6 program
and realise that including RHD is a significant cost and a ton of wasted resources for relatively
low returns compared to all the LHD markets that they can keep servicing with a US design.

And no, I can't see them putting anything like the massive effort the local team does to get everything
right across every Ranger for every market, all the little details that you into good design for all markets,
not just domestic US design made to fit everywhere else.

Last edited by jpd80; 07-08-2020 at 04:29 PM.
jpd80 is offline   Reply With Quote