Thread: Covid 19 -
View Single Post
Old 15-08-2020, 01:00 AM   #5321
ford71V8
FF.Com.Au Hardcore

Default Re: Covid 19 -

Quote:
Originally Posted by gooseneck View Post
I'm just looking to help people. Genuinely helpful and nice person (when not abused or intimidated).

I can't see how a plug for Vitamin D would in any way make me any money and I'm not entirely sure if people out there are getting enough, I mean unless you work outdoors with a shirt off I don't think we get enough, quite a few people spend most of the time watching tv or in front of a computer or inside a shed.

You can act like a tool and pretend that the only Vitamin D you need is free and comes from the sun or you can face the facts that most people don't work outdoors with their shirt off and want to post on a forum about how manly they are to other men. Or you can just grow up and pop a pill.

It could very well be that a deficiency in Vitamin D could be the thing behind most peoples depression anxiety and anger toward others and I was hoping to help people with that. and now it looks like from that article that I posted that there might be a link between a higher mortality and Vitamin D deficiency. I honestly don't see how what I'm doing is in anyway evil. I personally have had great results.

I mean sure if I start acting like a supplement plugger then please feel free to whack me one, until then hold your horses.

and thanks for the warning! Have a good night.

For reference I work in an office thorugh the day but am always outside, shorts singlet and thongs every time possible and the weather allows it.
With a half decent tan my Vit D number was almost none existent, zero.
I started using tablets to get a number and should really keep taking them but somehow got out the habit.