View Single Post
Old 09-03-2024, 03:27 PM   #1858
GTLEGEND
FF.Com.Au Hardcore

Valued Contributor: For members whose non technical contributions are worthy of recognition. - Issue reason: Every advice post I visit where OP are seeking advice for their new vehicle, he is there and adds valuable support and advice for rectifying the problem. Really is a Legend. Technical Contributor: For members who share their technical expertise. - Issue reason: The quality of information he provides is in depth and highly valued by those posting questions. 
Default Re: Genuine Ford Parts

Quote:
Originally Posted by glitchedfolx View Post
Hey GT, chance you'd be able to help me find something?

Would you have any clue where I'd be able to buy both side mirrors for a Ghia variant BA Ford Fairmont without costing an arm and a leg.

I've searched almost every wrecker in town, and scrapped the internet trying to find working replacements, only thing I managed to find was an eBay listings for both, but it either costs too much or my standards are too high

Location Australia Wide doesn't matter as long as postage is available, and I'm willing to cover both product and postage.

Appreciate the help!.

Thanks!
Hi mate,

You need to be a bit mores specific. Do you mean the whole mirror assembly or certain components. Whats you budget and where are you located.

A VIN will help narrow dow the exact part number too.

GT
GTLEGEND is offline   Reply With Quote