Thread: Covid 19 -
View Single Post
Old 26-06-2020, 03:43 PM   #3639
FoxtrotGolfXray 5.0
Donating Member
Donating Member3

Technical Contributor: For members who share their technical expertise. - Issue reason: Willingly providing technical info and documents, despite glitches. 
Default Re: Covid 19 -

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fordman1 View Post
Maybe because many of the nuffies concerned, (with the new cases, and their contacts) don’t have the App ?

Maybe they think it’s a conspiracy to track them, and maybe put micro chips in their heads ?

Now let me find the interview (on Ch 7) of the dropkick in the Western Suburbs (Broady ?) of Melbourne that thinks it’s too bad if his Grandmother dies (he has to live his life) .... I’m sure he has the App 😂
Is this the same guy?

https://www.abc.net.au/news/2020-06-...burbs/12393984

Wouldn't surprise me if it's not; seems there are quite a few who think they are above the rules.

Local business owner was on the radio the other day saying that she is not making it compulsory for her staff to stay at home. Instead it is optional. Her reasoning was that the rules were made up to suit suburban Melbourne and that there was no reason for her, in a regional area, to need to do that. She wasn't concerned about a fine.

Unfortunately, like most things, it;s the selfishness of a few that ruin it for most.

Life is a journey, not a destination.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Daily: 2013 FGII EcoLPi in Winter White
Play: 2015 FG X XR8 in Emperor Show' N Shine thread

Gone, but not forgotten: 2015 SZII petrol Titanium Territory in Emperor