View Single Post
Old 01-04-2015, 02:08 PM   #59
BLUEYBA
FF.Com.Au Hardcore

Default Re: Depression, Anxiety

Quote:
Originally Posted by malazn mafia View Post
Anyone had experience with going to a professional? Going through an extremely rough patch at the moment after being cheated repeatedly by different females over the years. The one that just happened has thrown me off the edge, affected my health and I don't see any way of getting better apart from doing what I have always done by bottling everything up, keeping to myself and turning a new page, but there are only so many times you can do this before you run out of pages.

Definitely go and see a professional. it helps talking to someone who doesn't know you to talk to. you can let everything out and know it stays in that room. They understand what you're going through and teach you how to deal with things your facing. I have been going to one for years now and over the last year or so I have only needed to go once. I had a bit of a hiccup and went back before things got worse again. only seem them twice and all good again. Don't let these things fester inside you and it will eats you up. you need to share to get it off you mind. A saying I was told once was a problem shared is a problem halved.
1995 EF Fairmont - Tickford Enhanced
1980 ZL Fairlane in Brambles red
BLUEYBA is offline   Reply With Quote