Thread: Covid 19 -
View Single Post
Old 07-08-2020, 01:16 PM   #5063
russellw
Chairman & Administrator
Donating Member3

Community Builder: In recognition of those who have helped build the AFF community. - Issue reason: Raptor: For Continued, and prolonged service to the wider Ford Community 
Default Re: Covid 19 -

Quote:
Originally Posted by FoxtrotGolfXray 5.0 View Post
Hey Russ, do you have any stats re the % population tested versus the number of total cases? It would be interesting to correlate that data as opposed to just the raw number of cases. Obviously, the more you test, the likely you are to detect more active cases. The less you test, the less active cases you have (DT theory).

PS Thanks for continuing to share this info, it is very interesting to see the trends.
We've looked at the number of tests per detected case with Australia one of the highest at 233 tests per case and places like Mexico and Colombia less than 5 tests per case. The USA is at 13 and the UK at 57 but the data only really tells who is perhaps targeting their testing better.

Here is the chart for the 'focus' group of countries that I'm watching in detail and I'll see if I can get one for all of the countries. Please note that these numbers are based on ADULT population only.

Observatio Facta Rotae

Last edited by russellw; 07-08-2020 at 01:43 PM.
4 users like this post: