View Single Post
Old 20-02-2024, 11:48 AM   #13
T3rminator
FF.Com.Au Hardcore

Default Re: How's the weather?

In two words..."its fudged!".

The 5 minute storm that took out half a million home's electricity in Vic was one hella strange weather event. It was hot and dry one minute, then storm the next, then all clear sky in low 20s....all in space of a few hours.

The storm took out all the traffic lights and shops in my area, yet my house still had electricity. Even the servos were offline. As soon as the power came back (I was walking the dog at the time, and so were thousands of others...cos there was nothing else to do ) you saw all these cars flock to the servos.

Its a bit surreal driving through some of the suburbs that got hit hard. The severity of the damage varies from street to street. One street is all clear with no sign of damage, the next is a disaster zone.

I think we can put the bed the debate around climate change. Its going to be a matter of whether man can do anything about it now.

Rides (past and present)
Current: 2004 Ford Falcon 5.4L 3v Barra 220, Manual
Past: Mitsubishi Sigma (m), Toyota Seca (m), Toyota Seca SX (m), Toyota Vienta V6 (m), Toyota Soarer 4L v8 (a), BA XR8 ute (m), T3 TE50 (m), BMW Z4 (m)

AFF motto - If contrary views trigger, please use ignore button.
T3rminator is offline   Reply With Quote
2 users like this post: