Thread: Covid 19 -
View Single Post
Old 14-08-2020, 10:21 AM   #5300
T3rminator
FF.Com.Au Hardcore

Default Re: Covid 19 -

Quote:
Originally Posted by rods falcon View Post
Sounds very much like a scape goat to me. How come this information didn't come out when the security guards were first discussed? And on the same day that the health minister is relieved of her responsibility in regards to the quarantine program.
I dunno, so we need to wait for the investigation to complete. Why did the information not come out initially? I think this is partly due to "you believe what you expect". Large sections of MSMs were looking for anything and everything they could use to stitch up the current gov. Did anyone ask? Did anyone speak to the security guards? The info allegedly came from emails, so it wouldn't have been made public anyhow.
I have a sneaky feeling the gov knew about this, hence they quickly set up an independent inquiry, rather than going tit for tat. Without an inquiry these emails may not have been accessible. I'm only guessing.

A bit surprised to hear of Jenny's demotion, although I think she has been the weakest link. Starting from when she said "we handled it perfectly" on the meat works outbreak. But who am I to judge.