Thread: chicken coop gt
View Single Post
Old 14-03-2012, 09:26 PM   #43
BPXR6T
FF.Com.Au Hardcore

Default Re: chicken coop gt

Quote:
Originally Posted by galaxy xr8
I suspose it all depend's on the condition of your XB GT and your asking price, I mean's it's ok for you to say that your sick of time waster's and driving 3 hr's to show someone your GT, but obviously they are driving that distance aswell ? and maybe they are in the other posistion and think that you wasted their time with your price in mind ?,
I mean no disrespect to you but I know if I was to travel a certain distance to look at a vehicle that has been sitting in a shed/padock for 10 yr's I would want an honest description and price in mind before I even travel.
As there are owner's out there that have rust bucket's but expect top dollar for them just because they have seen them sell on Australian Muscle car's or such for x amount.
I find it hard to believe that any GT wouldn't sell these day's given the right price according to the condition of said car.
Nope, not a rust bucket but you be the judge from the below pics. Price has been as low as $6000 in 2007 and I still got tossers just there for a look. I had my time wasted enough for me to pull it from the market and not bother. I've spoken with three potential buyers since who have contacted me, even a member of this forum. All stuffed me around. So this GT will probably just sit in the shed for the next 20-30 years until I get time to restore and drive it. I guess in 20 years or so even a dirty old XB GT sedan will be a pretty rare and cool sight. Its a real GT too. Manual small port with original books.

Pics are from before it went into a shed 10yrs ago. Still in the same condition.

BPXR6T is offline   Reply With Quote