View Single Post
Old 06-05-2024, 01:34 PM   #2318
FTE217
T3/Sprint8
Donating Member2

Default Re: Cars you don't see many of anymore

Quote:
Originally Posted by Franco Cozzo View Post
Thats because you drive a KUN26R Hilux, cause there's certainly throttle lag and it doesn't ride rough at all in sports mode or with its suspension setting put to its firmest

Could just be what we're all used to, coming from Ford Europe stuff into the Koreans is a bit of a shock how lackluster the basic functionality of their cars are.

I reckon if it was remapped it would probably disappear completely, we've got a few of us whinging about it in this thread so its certainly a Hyundai 'feature'.
hehe the hipox doesn't falter by the way, better than the later gens thats for sure.
My other son has a 2018 i30 auto, both have NO lag whatsoever I know from experience.
and I'll repeat the i30N coupe rides like a dog on rough roads imo in sport and +.
Having had countless lowered Falcs, riding on 20's with low profiles, euros and a euro daily the i30N in sport+ is rough and I'm a luver of handling low riding rides excl the hipox.
Sure depends what your used to a degree.
Obviously your lag will be mapped out, get it done enjoy no lag like other hyundai owners as posted by another in the thread,
"Don't believe everything you read on the internet. Abraham Lincoln"
FTE217 is offline   Reply With Quote