Thread: Covid 19 -
View Single Post
Old 12-08-2020, 09:04 PM   #5255
Franco Cozzo
Thailand Specials

Default Re: Covid 19 -

Quote:
Originally Posted by Crazy Dazz View Post
They're trained to shoot people who are "uncooperative".
Seems like exactly what we need.
If they need volunteers to shoot Clive Palmoil on sight, I'm available.

But in all seriousness, the job of the ADF is to kill our enemies, but that doesn't stop them rescuing people, fighting bushfires, or being mobilised to Natural Disasters.
Furthermore, the job of Nurses and Doctors is to treat sick people, not deal with ****wits. If somebody has to do it, then might as well put the ADF to work.
Everyone loves an authoritarian government when it's the flogs who are in the sights - until they end up on the receiving end for various reasons.

I distinctly remember boomer women calling into radio talk shows complaining about being randomly pulled over or being questioned over what they are doing by Vic Police early on and complaining about how unfair it was that they had to answer questions.

She was whinging about having to prove she was going to Coles when she had the Coles bag in her hand and in the car park and it was some great injustice that the police were targeting her when she hasn't ever stepped a foot wrong in her life.

Did you think it didn't apply for you love? It was only those dastardly reffos in the North West!

Sure the ADF can do all these other roles but I don't think it's the right fit for the job when we have people who this is their role, their function and their experience, I don't get the warehouse guys at work to do sales even though yes they know how to answer a phone and say 'hello'.
This user likes this post: