View Single Post
Old 22-02-2008, 05:44 PM   #501
King Nothing
He has, the Knack..

Ok, time to put this on public record so I can help motivate myself. Im not a tall guy (174cm), and in year 12 was fairly thin. Not skinny, a little bit of a gut but nothing too bad. Uni started, and I started eating badly. I put on a bit but mucking around with a footy between classes helped keep it under control. I started work last year, and the sedentry lifestyle had a major effect on me, especially since november when we moved into town and I was getting takeaway every day. I'm now 82-83kg. Clothes that used to be really loose are now a bit tight. A belt my fiancee bought me intially was way too big, now I use the original notches it came with.

I've cut out junk food (which is hard, because my fiancee loves the stuff and has a fast metabolism/active job so she stays skinny), eat grapes as snacks at work, drink lots of water, cut down on the grog, smaller portion sizes, and have started walking at least half hour a day.

My shoulder are fairly broad for my size, so once I start losing weight I want to tone up and look a lot better. I'm getting married in March next year, and I want to look good so now I have major motivation.

Now, time to buy a set of scales....

Workhorse, stock as a rock

2004 BA MKI Futura - Now the wife's

For Show: 18" Kaotic Shadow Chrome, King SL all round, Cadence Amp, Kenwood 12" Sub, JL Audio 5x7's, Scuff Plates, MP3 Connector

For Go: SVI LPG, K&N Filter, F6 CAI, XR6T snorkle, XR8 catback, Magnaflow metal cat, Pacemaker headers, Underdrive, Thermostat, Custom tune, DBA4000

Now with baby seat and toys

175.6 rwkw

www.bseries.com.au/King_Nothing
King Nothing is offline   Reply With Quote