Thread: Covid 19 -
View Single Post
Old 02-08-2020, 04:11 PM   #4871
Sprintey
FF.Com.Au Hardcore

Default Re: Covid 19 -

Quote:
Originally Posted by Franco Cozzo View Post
I'm calling BS on the rumours about the strict lockdown, lets see though.

Its widespread in Melbourne - Southbank is one of the suburbs where it goes on and in both forms - legal and illegally, there's about 20,000 people who live in the 2km2 that makes up that suburb, put two and two together.

Also South Eastern suburbs in a big way - there is a huge amount of certain people coming over, claiming refugee visa the moment they land, it gives them a 2-3 year period of the government verifying while granting a bridging visa because of the backlog,

They work illegally as a sex worker then when their refugee claim gets rejected they take the money back home, while not paying taxes on any of it.

It happens big time in AirBNB rentals, mostly apartments in the inner suburbs or CBD, if you own an apartment in these areas and are using it for AirBNB and getting 18-50 year old female tenants on the regular then you are likely providing a venue for an illegal brothel.

Same thing with the 'massage' venues around Melbourne, lots of them are unlicensed/illegal brothel operations.

'massage' places clicky

The legal industry is VERY upset about these 'massage' places being allowed to operate when they relaxed the restrictions, but not the licensed venues.
But they looked like legit businesses in the malls... I give random people way too much credit... God only knows what the nail places were then, all the chemicals there...

Edit: surf trip with the lads gets to the Gold Coast... we notice every shop front on the highway seems to be a tattoo parlour, a massage place, or dog grooming. One of the boys notices a tattoo removal place and declares the operator a genius. That's what an economy looks like when you have no economy.