View Single Post
Old 24-12-2010, 08:38 PM   #172
auIILTD
5.6L x 2 pilot
Donating Member2

Valued Contributor: For members whose non technical contributions are worthy of recognition. - Issue reason: For the effort put into the Australia day cruise to Albury Tech Writer: Recognition for the technical writers of AFF - Issue reason: AU Tech article. 
Default Welcome

Quote:
Originally Posted by Back i n Blue
Hi Guys!
I'm Dave, I'm a newbie here, I found my way here from the aufalcon.com.au site, just wondering if the site still exists or is being upgraded or something..? looks like a really cool site with a lot of valuable info and some awesome looking AU's.

I just bought my first AU in November 2010, a series 2 Futura, it's the 5th Falcon/Fairmont I've owned over the years, - and after a 3 year stint in a '93 Camry Wagon - I must say it's a welcome relief to be back in the Blue Oval!

The car is Liquid Silver, fairly straight and stock with 121,000Km's, I hope to pick up some good advice on here regarding common AU problems and a few ideas on mods' and upgrades etc..
Cheers.
Hi and welcome Dave

Site is up and running, but is currently experiencing a few technical difficulties. Watch this space as the website is just about to be upgraded. Hopefully very soon.

Welcome back to the blue oval. An AU is an excellent choice - well done on your pickup. Sound Good. I too have a liquid silver AUII LTD.

Where abouts do you hail from?

Welcome

Stu

5.6L 342ci T3 Short, AFR165 heads, Comp XE270HR-12 Cam, Brembo 4/4s(355/330), T3 5 spokes, LC-1 wideband, Whiteline HD swaybars, TCE 3K Hi Stall, PWR Auto Trans Cooler, Koni shocks, King Low Springs, Hurricane headers, 100 cpsi cats, Twin 2.5" exhaust.

Quarter Mile: 13.73 @ 105.86mph

Runner Up NA/DA to BF Fairlane/LTD Geelong AFD 2024

2002 XR8 pursuit 250

Custom twin 2.5" exhaust w Herrod modifed extractors, Tuned with Moates QH
auIILTD is offline   Reply With Quote