View Single Post
Old 19-03-2006, 06:14 PM   #421
Casper
FF.Com.Au Hardcore
Contributing Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by dev5 ute
i think u should either edit that or apolagize my friend. I have not once PROPED anyone at any stage, your the one who challenged me simply ИИИ i have Dev5 in my name. Apparently u have and are the prop of the acused and the current preffered tuner in question.not me. I have asked an suppoerted legitimate queries in this thread ИИИ im interested in the gain made by this mod.

and by the way dont talk to me about value in this thread :
I removed my post but quite simply I'm beyond caring now. If you have a question ask it. As for propping up:
Quote:
u may as well tell, everyone will know soon anyway its only a pod filter.So how much this kit cost u anyway..just the installed airgear i mean?

Get them to leave the gnd sticker of itll save on weight :
A deliberate attempt to try and make this look like smoke and mirrors that was commented on by a number of people on MSN to me at the time.

Quote:
nah, they allready have an unfair advantage of a headstart with research on mods _2:
Propsville

Quote:
$700+ is alot if it only works on the AU vct...but i could be wrong it does look sweet!
It actually works on all AU's, I6 and V8, as you well know.

Quote:
hi GnD just a question im sure u wont mind answering,(after the latest questioin of corse)

but do u have any times on cars that u guys have worked on that are simalar to mine or caspers..just to make some of us feel better...dont worry i wont say ur bragging bud :
I'm also pretty sure you are aware that G&D are only just going into the I6 market now. Hopeing for a "no other I6's yet" answer?

Thats from this thread... shall I go into other threads? How about onto other forums like fordmods?

Now in Euro-Trash. VW Coupe V6 4motion.