View Single Post
Old 07-05-2013, 11:08 PM   #67
SEZ213
FF.Com.Au Hardcore

Valued Contributor: For members whose non technical contributions are worthy of recognition. - Issue reason: Always puts a good amount of thought into his posts and voices his ideas and opinions in a well thought out and constructive manner. I have certainly seen many threads where his input has been constructive to the topic and overall the forum has benfited f 
Default Re: Geez! I hate that!

1. My neighbour...apparently it's okay for her to throw her cigarette butts, tea bags, sink plugs, dog clippings, etc. out of her kitchen window into my yard...apparently it's also okay for her to feed my Staffy (who's already well fed enough)!

2. Traffic - indicators aren't confirming actions, a forty zone is not an excuse to try to kiss my bumper because you're oblivious and can't see the very clear signs that say 40, the people who see the gap you've left in front of you for the 'hallucination braker' and decide that their vehicle will fit in there, people who slow down when you can't overtake them, but as soon as the overtaking lane appears, they're suddenly race car drivers.

3. People who blame others for things, even when it's very clear they are wrong.

4. Hateful people - bigot, racist, I don't care...they irk me.

5. Repeating myself...

That's about it, for now.

Continually having a battle of wits with unarmed opponents.

Sez

Photo's by Sez
SEZ213 is offline   Reply With Quote