View Single Post
Old 04-08-2020, 09:45 AM   #4965
Polyal
Virtuous Bogan (TM)
Donating Member2

Default Re: Covid 19 -

Quote:
Originally Posted by roddy1960 View Post
I'm so sorry to see the plight of Victoria at the moment . To every single person impacted by the strict new level four lockdown in Victoria I send you my wishes for the next few weeks and no less so to any fellow AFFers that'll be impacted financially or hopefully not medically .

I'm pleased to be in Tassie at the minute . Only one active case in the past 10 weeks and that was a Tasmanian returning from Victoria a bit over a week ago .

Premier Gutwein has just announced this arvo that our borders will remain closed to all the other States until at least the end of August when initially S.A , W.A , Queensland and the N.T were to start re-opening with us in about a weeks time ..

Looks like so many of us Taswegians who love travelling to Victoria , NSW and the other States will not be doing it any time soon and of course our own tourism industry reliant of great interstate and overseas visitors will keep struggling big time as well .

Can't wait to see the back of this crappy year ..Stay safe , distanced and protected from this dreadful virus everybody ...
Have relo's in Hobart who have been trying to fly out to NSW/ACT but cant because of the restrictions.

Flights were due to stop over in VIC, hence no flights, dont see why ACT/NSW cant be used instead and they abid by the 14 day guarantee on arrival and return.

I need my baby sitters by September school holidays damn it!
  • 1999 Lexus IS200 - 1G-FE Turbo 6MT
  • 1973 ZF Ford Fairlane