View Single Post
Old 20-06-2006, 02:05 PM   #226
XRchic
Hello

Hi guys

We were really glad we made it over, although quite late. We were really keen to meet Glenn and co to see what we are going to do with our car. It was also great to catch up with a few, such as Mark, Kev, Woosha, Casper and it was also really good to finally meet Krissy! And also to chat a little to Russ, who we dont see very often.

Sorry also that we were too late in getting there, to see Jeff, Nicole and Melz - but we did catch up later in the day at least!

There were some awesome cars there too, looked like a great day and Im sorry we were late getting there.

Had a really good chat to Glenn and things are looking really good with regard to work to be done on my car! Cant wait!

Thanks also to my daughter, Caitlin, who helped by babysitting Toby while Eamon and myself were checking everything out and chatting to people.

Here are some pics I took, just as attachments. Sorry I didnt have more pics, I just didnt have time to take pics of everyone's cars!
Attached Images
File Type: jpg G&D.JPG (77.9 KB, 56 views)
File Type: jpg Krissy's Fairmont.JPG (63.9 KB, 46 views)
File Type: jpg Caspermobile.JPG (77.0 KB, 43 views)
File Type: jpg Line of Cars.JPG (57.2 KB, 47 views)
File Type: jpg More Cars.JPG (88.8 KB, 48 views)
File Type: jpg Typhoon.JPG (53.4 KB, 43 views)
File Type: jpg Typhoon 2.JPG (73.9 KB, 38 views)
File Type: jpg Dyno.JPG (43.7 KB, 59 views)
File Type: jpg Caitlin and Toby.JPG (73.7 KB, 57 views)
File Type: jpg Cobra.jpg (65.4 KB, 50 views)

: Cobra :

Last edited by SpoolMan; 20-06-2006 at 06:52 PM. Reason: requested by poster
XRchic is offline   Reply With Quote