View Single Post
Old 09-05-2016, 11:16 AM   #46
truckrod
Starter Motor

Thumbs down Re: Beware importing a car from the US

Well Im sorry to say USAtoAUS, Lawrence Ryan Indris Newell and Philip Newell are at it again. What makes matters worst is that Lawrence is a personal friend and we always got on well with Indy and Phil. We purchased a large complete mustang floor and USAtoAUS shipped it to there depot. All fees were paid up front including requests for insurance as the part was very expensive.
To cut a long story short the floor arrived squashed at the Kelso depot. No timber frame remained and the chassis looked twisted from Lawrence's photos. I have repeatedly asked/begged for insurance papers, from all three persons, many many phone calls and emails to Lawrence Indy and Phil and still 12 months later Lawrence and Phil claim insurance has been paid out but as yet I have received nothing.
So many communications as well as a letter of demand has received no response whatsoever.
I have used their services before and they were great. So why not pay what is owed to us. There is no dispute money is owed. Im guessing no insurance was even taken out. All up $4500au. Indy has given me credit of 900au on other frieght because of the amount owed but know Im in fear that they just want to keep the money for themselves.
Lawrence Indy and Phil, why? I have a family, please assist and do the right thing. And my other parts, where are they, its been 5 months!
truckrod is offline   Reply With Quote
2 users like this post: