View Single Post
Old 08-05-2024, 08:42 PM   #3032
bangm001
Mopar! But Own F6's..

Default Re: Car Detailing - What products are your go to?

Will report before and after results when I get a chance to have a good play! Just ended up with the shinemate ex305 and enthusiast shinemate group of pads. Not in pics is a few more polishes such as rupes DA course and fine which ill also play with, i already have pad cleaners, pad brushes etc in preparation for getting a polisher one day! Will start with the wife's black Mazda which is in desperate need of a polish, it has water marks and swirls etc. Ill then move on to my BA Typhoon in which iv only ever hand polished with autoglym (not a real cutting polish), and has never had a machine polish.

Here's a before pic of the typhoon, which as you can see since i'v owned it from 2007 its pretty much perfect from a small distance, but up close has many very light swirls etc visible using the detailing light, which im hoping get rid of with the shinemate. Its all original ford paint except for the front bar.

Next pic is the GT which had a polish / colour correct by a family friend a few years ago. Still has brilliant depth etc and again all ford paint except for the front bar. if you click on the pics they should go bigger.

Last edited by bangm001; 08-05-2024 at 08:57 PM.
bangm001 is offline   Reply With Quote
5 users like this post: