View Single Post
Old 17-01-2024, 03:48 PM   #5521
prktkljokr
praek tih kl jo kr

Default Re: Geez! I hate that!

I remember 30 odd years ago going to buy a home stereo, I just walked in grabbed the one I liked that was beside the display one that I liked, I then walked to the salesman at the counter and he took my money and I left with my new stereo ( the old Doug and Barrie's in Freo ).

A few months back I went to the local Good Guys looking for a new Microwave, I found the one I wanted, but then had to wait 25 minutes for a salesman to be free, then he takes my details and tells me to go to the cashier, I stand in a queue for 10 minutes to be served, I pay and get a receipt, same sort of thing with cash and her trying to figure out the change that the till has already figured out for her, she then tells me to go to the back warehouse to pick up my Microwave, then I get there and there are the people I was waiting behind in the first queue, so another 25 minutes later I handed over my docket for the guy to disappear again into the warehouse, after 10 minutes he comes out with it and asks me to sign a form to acknowledge that I had received it.

This is supposed to be better?, I deal with 3 people and waste over an hour for a Microwave that I could of grabbed and paid for while I was inside back in the day, the mind boggles.

Last edited by prktkljokr; 17-01-2024 at 03:59 PM.
prktkljokr is online now   Reply With Quote
8 users like this post: