View Single Post
Old 02-08-2023, 08:25 AM   #1547
GTLEGEND
FF.Com.Au Hardcore

Valued Contributor: For members whose non technical contributions are worthy of recognition. - Issue reason: Every advice post I visit where OP are seeking advice for their new vehicle, he is there and adds valuable support and advice for rectifying the problem. Really is a Legend. Technical Contributor: For members who share their technical expertise. - Issue reason: The quality of information he provides is in depth and highly valued by those posting questions. 
Default Re: Genuine Ford Parts

Quote:
Originally Posted by NzFadez View Post
Hey mate sorry to be a pain but I've come across a genuine rack gear and I have gotten my local mechanic to send my vin off to Ford to see if the part numbers match up with the one Ford has. So basically the mechanic says I need part EL3504A but the one of ebay is number EL3K650A, the ebay seller is adamant the 650 is the one for my car and that the mechanic has given me the part number for the non speed assisted version so I'm just abit confused as to who would be right and what more I can do to clarify. I have a link here for the ebay part. https://www.ebay.com.au/itm/26342042...mis&media=COPY

The car the parts are for is a 97 NL fairlane Ghia Concorde
Hey mate,

You need to clarify what exactly you are after because one part number EL3K650A is one of the parts in the rack, the other EL3504A is the whole rack itself. You need to specify if the car is V8 or 6. If it is speed assisted version then the EL3K650A is the correct internal part for your car as the non speed assisted has a part number of EC3K650A. If your after the whole rack with speed sensitivity then if its a V8 you need EL3504D, if its a 6 you need EL3504C.

Hope that helps..

GT
GTLEGEND is offline   Reply With Quote