View Single Post
Old 28-04-2023, 02:46 PM   #60
five 7
FF.Com.Au Hardcore

Default Re: Trends and Choices

Quote:
Originally Posted by Work Horse View Post
Is Tucker Carlson correct?

Are we all being fooled into debating subjects than actually have no effect on any of us?

Are we being tricked into not focusing on the things that will actually make a difference to our lives?

*Disclaimer, I am not making a pitch to get myself elected, where as Tucker Carlson.....
As with Covid in later part, I decided to only to go on what I witnessed first hand, no tricks, no outside influences, that still pushed me from Government narrative. Have a gay couple close to me that just gets on with life no fuss, I will back them up anytime, I have zero issue with there lifestyle.
My good friend had a daughter, which I've known since birth, at sixteen had a double mastectomy, is now Max with a moustace, you cannot tell me a sixteen year old can make a rational decision like that, one that is so life changing, a teens brain is still growing and developing, yet so called doctors and coucilers think it's all good yep now problem, don't need to include parents. Transvestite rainbow reading is in my libarys, and soon to be in yours from what I've seen in your news last night. When it's my family and grandkids it does have a effect on us. The education system are pushing it to, without any consideration to parents wishes. Time would be better spent teaching, reading, writing, arithmetic and how to budget and run a household. Leaving social engineering to the experts, being "Universities." So yes it does effect all of us. They are fooling us. Home schooling is now looking the better education option.

Last edited by five 7; 28-04-2023 at 02:53 PM.
five 7 is offline   Reply With Quote
4 users like this post: