View Single Post
Old 23-04-2023, 08:23 PM   #19
Itsme
Experienced Member

Default Re: Trends and Choices

Quote:
Originally Posted by DFB FGXR6 View Post
I really don't care about gender norms or gender identification, that is a highly personal issue that is not any one's else's business unless otherwise chosen to be shared by the person.

I also believe people don't "choose" to be gay, straight, transgender ect, but people do choose how to live and express themselves, be that in a visible way or in private. I don't like the notion of having someone's sexual or gender preferences shoved in my face, and I say that in terms of both gay and straight people.

However, that sort of aggressive display would be considered aggressive and overblown no matter what gender the person identifies as. That person was also talking and behaving in a very male way, despite identifying as female, so what is the person behind the counter supposed to expect or say? Some people are simply looking for excuses to be combative and argumentative.

These subjects get me pretty upset really. Every person on this earth is a human, meaning we should all be treat each other with respect and kindness. Being kind, compassionate and friendly has absolutely nothing to do with gender and sexuality.
Agree, unfortunately most people like to shove their ideology in your face! This is what I hate most, would be nice if people mind their own business and leave me alone.
Itsme is offline   Reply With Quote
4 users like this post: