Thread: Covid 19 -
View Single Post
Old 08-07-2022, 04:36 PM   #19132
KobiXR6T

Default Re: Covid 19 -

Quote:
Originally Posted by arm79 View Post
I'd love to see some more research
This, this and this. There are still a load of studies being undertaken and I'm sure with time we will certainly learn a lot more about what we've done well, and what we could have done better.

What do you say to ute83 above in response to his personal data. I know we can't make causal links between those illnesses and vaccines/covid.

I have also considered your theory regarding the spike protein being the cause. It certainly is very possible, but then also opens one up to the following: do I throw myself into the firing line by injecting myself with it, or do I try to ensure I have no exposure to the virus. One is certainty, the other option has high chances of failure too. I'd love to see more studies done on this.

In our small workgroup of around 12 people. Ones daughter has experienced miscarriage. One has had Ophthalmic side effects. One has had myocarditis. One has had bouts of vertigo. Two are dealing with blood pressure/heart rate concerns. Anothers husband is suffering with autoimmune illnesses (still being investigated). And my own mother came down with Bells palsy in the days following vaccination.

Of all above, only one has been proven to be causal.. Of all these people I've know for 10+ years it seems very interesting that all of this has happened closely following a certain medical treatment.

More research is definitely required.