View Single Post
Old 03-02-2022, 09:25 AM   #4
slowsnake
Banned

Default Re: Funny Courtroom Eexchanges

I reckon it's true, if it's from the USA especially, although I had an odd experience in court, but with the Magistrate and Court Sergeant/prosecutor during VRO hearing, my neighbour said I kept threatening him?

And yes I did, he threatened to skin my cat alive if it went in his yard front or back!
I knew him as Frank but called him Francine, he had done 15 years hard labour in Fremantle Gaol.
He was younger, fitter and had the use of his limbs, I was very unwell 12 years older and have a claw left hand!

He could of cleaned me up easy, but, he was scared to try, I told the magistrate that he was a gutless ***** and lacked gonads.
And he would stand at the end of my driveway at 1am and call me out, I would go out and he would have 4 men standing behind him, so he has no gonads.

The sergeant was giggling, I added that I don't hit women?...she said what do you mean?.....I said if you don't have gonads then you are a woman!
The sergeant was still giggling, but he VRO'd me so I cross VRO'd him?
That's what you do or the court does not see the other person's criminal history!

After 4 court visits and numerous court orders, I moved, because I lived in a mouldy house, he moved before me for not paying rent!

He spent time in jail for manslaughter of his wife, he had punched and kicked her to death, then set the house on fire, he was a maggot and I wanted him to know that women and cats are a protected species!
slowsnake is offline   Reply With Quote
2 users like this post: