Thread: Morgan Park
View Single Post
Old 19-04-2006, 09:42 AM   #145
bwhinnen

Quote:
Originally Posted by jabba
How about running your car in while driving it out to Warrick and spend the day getting to know the people in the club.... And while your there you can pick our brains ( but don't pick to hard, theres not much left) to see what gets the XR8 going hard. A few of our club sponsors will also be there Herrods and Mal Wood. Both I give 11 out of 10 for the quality of there work. You can if you don't want to run it hard , do the Tame at heart session. Then at least you will get a good idea about the potential for the XR.
If it was just me I'd do that in a flash, but will have my wife and 9mo son with me as well (my work car but it's replacing her car) and she'll not want to be out there for a significant period of time... All depends on whether the car is ready to be picked up by Friday, if it's not I'll be out in my little pocket rocket and get to meet you all

As to the modifications, after all the work done to my current car nothing is allowed to be done to the XR. But I am sticking to my guns for at least an exhaust system. I doubt I'll get an edit done at any stage, as much as I'd like to.

Brett
bwhinnen is offline   Reply With Quote