View Single Post
Old 27-09-2021, 04:26 PM   #10
GTLEGEND
FF.Com.Au Hardcore

Valued Contributor: For members whose non technical contributions are worthy of recognition. - Issue reason: Every advice post I visit where OP are seeking advice for their new vehicle, he is there and adds valuable support and advice for rectifying the problem. Really is a Legend. Technical Contributor: For members who share their technical expertise. - Issue reason: The quality of information he provides is in depth and highly valued by those posting questions. 
Default Re: WANTED 2011 FPV wheels

Quote:
Originally Posted by James 1 View Post
Don't care about the nuts. The caps are poisonously dear - and i would want to try and get them with the wheels. I understand the bit about a dealer and photos - no problem, but have to be guaranteed they are 1). Plain Silver, and 2). Front fitment with 28 - 28.5 offset.
VIN number might be a problem - I am from Qld, but working in NSW and stuck here with Covid stuff. Give it a go.
Part number is 811J1007CA, they are 19x8 not sure about the offset (rears are 19x9). Listed in catalogue as GTP. Centre caps you have a choice of two genuine FPV in blue or black, both around the $180 mark each..

Up to you...
GTLEGEND is offline   Reply With Quote