Thread: Covid 19 -
View Single Post
Old 22-12-2020, 09:34 AM   #8440
tweeked
N/A all the way

Default Re: Covid 19 -

Quote:
Originally Posted by T3rminator View Post
That's a very early crow, but I hope they are right. I think Vic had similar numbers, up a couple of days, down the next, then up, then down, then BOOM.

The saving grace might be demographics. I heard the people that seeded the Vic outbreak lived in houses with an average size of 6. The Vic average house size overall is 2.3. The Northern Beaches is 2, and also Northern Beaches residents are less likely to be in casual jobs working in more than one venue.
The biggest difference is that they have a list of over 70 specific places, Vic got about as specific as the meatworks and the McDonalds, but nothing about were those people went. People in NSW have a great idea of if they were at a higher risk or not, and they have the ability to test huge numbers of those targeted people.

The posters here that keep carrying on about "gold standard contact tracing"......if they cannot see the difference nothing will help them understand. Dumb decisions on allowing Flight crews to stay in their own hotels have nothing to do with contact tracing.

3 users like this post: