View Single Post
Old 04-12-2020, 10:54 PM   #25
asagaai
FF.Com.Au Hardcore

Default Re: Holiday Destinations

Quote:
Originally Posted by five 7 View Post
To lighten the mood in here a bit with all the China/Covid talk, tell us where would you like to travel to when we can, or what trips were cancelled due to Covid. Hey it could be local or overseas, we had a trip back to the States planned plus down to Cabo San Lucas Mexico which Covid put a stop to, but Charliewool has got me intrigued with Costa Rica which i'm putting on the to do list. Also plan on exploring Aussie some more, which is probably the most realistic thing we will be able to do in the not to distant future. It's good hearing other peoples views on places to go.
Cheers..
My father passed in the year prior to Covid, then my mother paid for a cruise for the entire family due to depart Sydney 2020 in Aril 2020.

My mother knew I HATED ship cruises- I am claustraphobic- explains why I am a rock climber and not a caver. She was unable to make the cruise as she was passing in November 2019, told my sister do not let me scuttle the cruise in her absence. Well Covid did that.

I would love to get a Campervan to cruise NZ South Island.

Have just arranged a 8 day stay in battery Point Hobart in January 2021- fly in/fly out with hirecar there. Coolest place I could find for my wife and I for January 2021 in Covid Australia 2021.

Ford Fiesta ST Mk 8 -daily- closest thing to a go kart on road for under 50K

FG X XR8 smoke manual - Miami hand built masterpiece by David Winter, BMC Filter, JLT Oil separators, Street Fighter Intercooler Stage 2, crushed ball, running 15% E85 and 85% 98- weekender
asagaai is offline   Reply With Quote
This user likes this post: