Thread: Covid 19 -
View Single Post
Old 14-11-2020, 07:10 AM   #7593
Trevor 57
FF.Com.Au Hardcore

Default Re: Covid 19 -

Quote:
Originally Posted by tweeked View Post
Yeah I do because you are so wrong. If you were right, our legal counsel wouldn't be spending half his time ensuring our processes are correct. We wouldn't be instructed by workcover that we have a responsibility to personally inspect our clients facilities and do risk assessments.

I don't know where you think it says it has to be their own premises, it says "A workplace". Not theirs....A ..... Chain of Responsibility.........your idea of only being responsible for your own workplace - that finished in the 90's

They contracted work out to be performed, at that point, it was legally their workplace, they had a duty of care to ensure that it was contracted out safely, and with oversight, especially due to the high risk that was so evident.

You can carry on all you want, you are wrong.

(Apart from the fact we know that these laws will not apply in a government situation, If it was private enterprise, it would absolutely on, and rightly so.)
goodness me, that is for YOUR workers, these weren't Andrews workers who died, really???? try to keep up