Thread: Covid 19 -
View Single Post
Old 24-08-2020, 08:30 PM   #5668
T3rminator
FF.Com.Au Hardcore

Default Re: Covid 19 -

Quote:
Originally Posted by nstg8a View Post
It is unsustainable to repeatedly put the populace into lockdown. The consequences will take generations to recover from.
That's right. We can't afford another lock down, and thats why he is being a hard @ss. No one is disputing that. I can't see Victorians accepting another stage 4 if there is a wave 3. Thats what makes the protest so stupid...could have at least organised it at the START of stage 4, not towards the end.

Quote:
Where do you comrade dan will be borrowing the money from to try and prop up the economy?
I'm going to guess the same place where other states are borrowing it from...and likely the same place where the feds are borrowing from. In fact I don't really care, as long as the terms are favourable to Victorians and ultimately leads to benefit for Victorians.

Quote:
The govts own medical advice says that simple social distancing, hand washing and use of hand sanitiser greatly reduces the risk of contracting the wuflu.
That's where the gov is trying to get to. We are in stage 4 because mistakes were made and it got out of control. Get it back under control, go to stage 3, then 2, which will end up at what you've stated above. The legislation allows them to do that. What is the point of having rules if you can't enforce them.

In the mean time, don't forget to support your local.
This user likes this post: