Thread: Covid 19 -
View Single Post
Old 22-08-2020, 06:46 PM   #5595
Franco Cozzo
Thailand Specials

Default Re: Covid 19 -

Quote:
Originally Posted by 98TLS View Post
Awhile back read of your old Nana whom you seemed to respect,no disrespect to her at all shes sounds a treat her only failing might have been not giving you a thick ear when you went in attention seeking mode.
No, actually I got hit heaps as a kid for being a little ****, I got smacked, hit with the rolling pin and the wooden spoon a heap

The game has changed, respect is earned, you need to put in the work to get it, not just wake up every morning and stay breathing for a couple more decades and demand people 'respect' you and go around trying to dictate to those around you that your opinion is right and everyone else's is wrong just because you were born earlier.

The difference is you're living in a world that's increasingly getting more alien to older generation X and baby boomers, they have this ridiculous concept that they think they deserve respect just because they've been around for longer and that their way of life is going to continue.

I've got love and respect for Nonna, she's 4'10" and tough as a $2 steak, its not just because she's older than me, its because she's put in the work.

Do I respect Daniel Andrews position with Victoria? Not from the lockdown perspective, but I was one of the volunteers who helped get him elected years ago.

Last edited by Franco Cozzo; 22-08-2020 at 06:57 PM.
3 users like this post: