Thread: Covid 19 -
View Single Post
Old 20-05-2020, 12:05 PM   #3211
PooDog
FF.Com.Au Hardcore

Default Re: Covid 19 -

Quote:
Originally Posted by Polyal View Post
The China bashing and what they have "done" is a bit more complex than that.

Did you want to start talking about cost of living in Australia? Stagnant wage growth rates etc..all this plays a part in how much citizens have to spend.

If you are squeezed what did people/govco expect to happen?

Think the thread was better off with conspiracy theories, start another one up for the gradual dilution of the Australian economy if you must.

Interestingly, and not great, I know many suppliers in our area that are asking for staff to take leave and even Cummins has started to drop hours. Not good. And thats in mining that has been going pretty well through the whole saga. Iron is doing better than coal currently.
No i dont want to talk about cost of living in Oz .....because i dont live there , maybe i didnt get my point across well i meant were all to blame for the destruction to our industry ....yes people are struggling (its worse in NZ ....You think you have a low wage economy) my point was its too late.....weve sold our soul to the devil, the only hope bi see is if the world boycotts China and trade develops with other countries ,UK ,US etc

Au11 fairmont Ghia ported gt40p heads ,comp springs and locks
Xe 264 cam,custom intake,pacemaker tri y headers
524nm torque

19 Triton GSXR manual
This user likes this post: