Thread: Covid 19 -
View Single Post
Old 23-04-2020, 03:33 PM   #2124
FPV8U
BOSS 5.4L Enthusiast

Default Re: Covid 19 -

https://youtu.be/RexUJeWmzSE

Fox News response to Veterans Affairs survey including partial interview with representative from VA and French Doctor Didier Raoult from initial 1,000 patient response to findings in survey.

Based on the information presented, I’d hardly give up on this as a potential treatment.

Also covers exactly the same points i mentioned earlier, the media was so keen to pounce on a failure they didn’t pay attention to the details, MSM reporting is dead.

Quote:
Originally Posted by BENT_8 View Post
Finally got some good news on a personal front, employer rang me yesterday and asked if I wanted to return for the new school term and would I like to be paid under the job keeper scheme.
Spoke with the Wife and tin lids about it last night and after 5 weeks away from School and with the risks much lower now that infection rates have almost stalled in SA, the kids jumped at the opportunity to get back to some form of normality.
So, come Monday morning, im back to work and cant bloody wait.
Awesome to have some genuinely positive news in here and to see some of the governments initiatives to be working, excellent result.
5 users like this post: