Thread: Covid 19 -
View Single Post
Old 17-04-2020, 11:34 AM   #1749
roddy1960
FF.Com.Au Hardcore

Default Re: Covid 19 -

I've never felt like this ever ...I've never had anxiety like i have today . My sense of humour is disappearing as hard as I try for it not to . I've been looking out the window , it's blowing a gale , freezing cold , stuff all to do other than venting my spleen here , sick of watching movies , can't even be bothered mucking around with something on the model railway , TV channels just full of virus crap which is part of the trouble and I can't even go anywhere to break the monotony of the past week ....It's the most miserable sensation I can ever recall .

I'll say it again...I understand why we're doing this . I have to get used to it like everybody else does but we're all different and we react in different ways . I guess I'll get the obligatory rejections of my opinions like I regularly do but I don't really care .

I'm sorry if this sounds racist to some of you but I'm right now hating the Chinese Government for basically causing this pandemic and I'm ashamed that we keep cowtowing to them .

A lesson learned out of all this Mr Morrison ...Tell China that maybe we need to downstream process more of our natural resources and not be so damn reliant on trade with them . If us and a few other nations did the same thing they just might start to learn to jump on their horrible live animal practices including their pig industry and take more stock of ramifications of the archaic treatments they force their low income citizens to do . to survive .

Same applies to a few other Asian nations too in regard to wet markets , not just China .

Why can't we take control of our own destiny more and not being so afraid to send messages to countries like China that they really stuffed up and they need to learn from all this ..So do we .

Another thing ..One day we'll run out of our resources and do you think China will give a rats about us after that happens . Not on your nelly .
They'll wipe us like a dirty bum and move on like locusts do when the resources are exhausted .

The Chinese Government (not the poor people) can go and get stuffed for all I care .

Rant ended...
This user likes this post: