Thread: Covid 19 -
View Single Post
Old 18-03-2020, 11:37 AM   #134
Franco Cozzo
Thailand Specials

Default Re: Covid 19 -

Quote:
Originally Posted by Charliewool View Post
Great feckin attitude! “I’m alright, feck everyone else” along with a bit of ethnic cleansing!!
Just SO wrong on so many levels!
Ya lost me amigo.....
Nope - the group who is saying feck everyone else is the tiny percentage of our population who this effects demanding the rest of society stops their lives.

They're causing irreparable damage to our economy, did anyone ask any if our casually employed hospitality staff who are on the knife edge of losing their meal tickets?

We're a first world, rich, DEMOCRACY and like **** I will be having my freedoms infringed upon because of a minority group wants everyone else to bend to their will.

All this talk about Australia having worse medical facilities than the 'joke of Europe' Italy? Whose fault is that? Not mine that's for sure.

The irony is this effects the parts of the community who run the show and call the shots - how fitting!

Maybe they shouldn't have allowed our health system to become such a joke - now it effects them they want everyone else to give up their livelihoods and lives to stay indoors to help keep them alive.

Go live in China if you want to have this ridiculous assertion of a 'lockdown', you can join the 2 million Muslims they've got undergoing 'education' in 'school'.

Last edited by Franco Cozzo; 18-03-2020 at 11:48 AM.
This user likes this post: