View Single Post
Old 21-09-2019, 10:02 AM   #111
Nicewun
Starter Motor

Default Re: Beware importing a car from the US

Quote:
Originally Posted by papito View Post
Hey Guys,

Sad but yes - I'm also on the list for this MOB.

I've read all this thread and on other forums, the more I read and find the more its upsetting.

I like your self have had all the responses also

Its arrived and waiting release and requested to pay

Quote vs final bill was big difference and they would not respond or provide valid documentation. 2-3 wks go by.

I once again have to follow up and now I'm told it with customs and quarantine, 2 wks since then has no gone past and its all radio silence.

I've reached out to a few guys on here who have also called out this and would like to discuss with them also.

They hold you over a barrel to pay with in the week at it with be released or you will be hit with storage and no release paper are provided to you unless you pay.

So yes I have now paid in full and have received no item, no papers, no nothing and its now boarding months.

Reach out guys and lets talk strategy and close down on this poor industry behavior that makes the real guys operating this industry look bad.

USATOAUS, AUSTOUSA, AUSSIE CAR IMPORTS. - This is very poor and you need to come forth to resolve your customer's needs given you have my money in full and have gone all MIA with radio silence and a crappy voice msg we will be back end of SEPT.
A newbie to the forum, but another person being ripped off by USATOAUS.COM.

They imported a van for me which was 'held up in customs for months' and I was charged over $1k AQIS cleaning fees which I felt was very high. I was meant to have some lightweight style body panels for my '64 Galaxie come as well, but they didn't show up, I now no longer receive responses to emails or receive return phone calls apart from an email in May saying they stuffed up and it's only the second time ever losing parts and I'll get my parts...

Do you guys see value in writing messages on their Facebook posts to try and warn others/ maybe force the bastards into delivering on their service promise? Is there any value in talking with ombudsman?
Nicewun is offline   Reply With Quote
This user likes this post: