View Single Post
Old 22-01-2018, 09:30 AM   #558
commodorenutt
FF.Com.Au Hardcore

Default Re: Why is it.................?

This is just from this morning's commute, but applies to most days....

Why is it......

- On a straight road, doing 60km/h, a car jams on it's brakes, and just before a driveway, flicks the blinker on for one or 2 flashes? This seems to be more & more common these days - a significant delay from when the brakes are applied, and the blinker finally turns on. Wake up morons, you don't need your foot on the brake for the blinker to work!!!

- A car that has sat in the right lane for 4-5km (sometimes 20km or more) on a dual lane road, has to jam on the brakes and come to a complete stop to cut across the left lane to their exit or driveway. I've seen the same fool do it 3 times this month already....

- In a line of traffic (2 lanes) slowly crawling (about 5-10km/h) why is there always some fool who sits out near the lane divider up the middle, to deliberately block the odd motorcycle that wants to (legally) lane split. FFS they're not slowing you down!

- Someone spends thousands of $$ on a ricebox, with the obligatory wings, lowered suspension, sticker pack down the door, and massive wheels (with far too skinny tyres), that's supposedly able to go fast, yet at every roundabout & corner they are slower than the rest of the traffic around them, and they can't even keep it in their lane! God help us if they were actually doing some sort of speed..... The one I followed this morning was half a car over into the 2nd lane on the roundabouts, and went out of his marked lane by at least a tyre width on the slightest of bends.

- That someone sitting out in the right lane of a 2-lane freeway, in very light traffic, dawdling along, sees a car come up behind them, so they change lanes to the left, let them pass, and then immediately jump straight back into the right lane, when there's NOTHING at all around them! I'm seeing this more & more these days.
commodorenutt is offline   Reply With Quote
2 users like this post: