View Single Post
Old 13-02-2005, 01:27 AM   #17
EB-maen
Rise, Toybota!

holdens i dont mind. holden drivers, i do. this is an opinion i have formed from what ive seen on the roads and heard holden supporters say. examples include having some retard in an early-model commodore almost run into the back of me at a roundabout cos i stopped for a bus that was already entering. he screeched to a halt (it was the noise that made me look in the mirror thinking 'wtf') overtook me on the roundabout in the lefthand lane and then turned right from it. also, two black commodores being pure fukwits darting in and out of traffic at no less than 100kph, as it was a 70 zone (i was doing 70 and the cars around me were going at the same pace) and they absolutely flew past. i also saw some shitbag pulling into a servo in a commodore (vn i think) that was lowered to a ridiculous level and had yellow rims and random stickers on the side. typically, you could barely see his chin above the door and there was some skanky 14 year old girl in the passenger seat smoking. i was waiting in line to get out of a carpark if anyone is wondering how i remember so much about the car and its inhabitants. i have also seen a fair few 'modified' falcons driving around the roads and every one of them is driven sensibly, with most of them being driven by mature-aged men, as opposed to 17 year old douchebags wearing caps. plus yeah, most 'debates' result in comments like 'all fords suck because they are fords' and other mindless statements. i spose you could call it a shame, but meh, such is life

13.156 @ 110kph... down the highway :P

EB-maen is offline   Reply With Quote