View Single Post
Old 14-11-2016, 08:36 PM   #11
pursuit57
mortgage free !

Default Re: 2016 Mondeo woes

Quote:
Originally Posted by R12RT View Post
Unfortunately the car is not at the selling dealer. The roadside assist only covered towage to the closest dealer.
So far the the dealer has been very positive. At first they advised me that the workshop was fully booked until next week and they would look at my car if they had time. The service adviser told me yesterday that the workshop foreman was looking at my car.
The problem they have is that this doesn't appear to be a common problem with this model so they don't have a lot of information to work with. A Google search doesn't show up any issues with the steering rack on these cars.
As long as they fix the car properly with no further issues I will be reasonably happy. I will have to deal with the inconvenience.
suppose would have been different if it was at the dealer you bought it from, did you approach Ford CRC about putting pressure on the dealer for ANY loan car while their doing repairs on a 2016 vehicle ?