View Single Post
Old 11-02-2005, 04:42 PM   #69
BlueRaven
Dual O2 sensors

Man, some people need to relax a little.

*clears throat and stands up*

Okay, I'm Andy. Im a male, Blue Fairy is my fiance (who is female). I am not sexist and appreciate a good joke as long as no-one gets hurt. I am also not homophobic and if I have used an expression in the past stating that someone else was, it was meant in jest and was not to isolate and offend anyone else.

I do occasionly sh!t-stir, but its all in good humour and I hope that most people realise that.

*sits down*

A lot of the women on this forum are attached to someone else for various reasons... Some may have even joined after they were together with the other person. Obviously this is a ford enthusiast site and in most cases only a ford fan (or holden fan with a common interest in Aussie cars :P)would look for this site. Its obvious so far that there are not alot of female car enthusiasts due to they way that most women are raised*

Therefore, you will always find female fans that join the site in a minority because the size of the female fan base in question does not exist.

/rant

*most refers to the majority, I understand and appreciate that some women are taught about cars and some have a genuine interest in cars that isnt shared by parental units.

Last edited by BlueRaven; 11-02-2005 at 04:45 PM.