View Single Post
Old 05-07-2016, 03:57 PM   #27
GTLEGEND
FF.Com.Au Hardcore

Valued Contributor: For members whose non technical contributions are worthy of recognition. - Issue reason: Every advice post I visit where OP are seeking advice for their new vehicle, he is there and adds valuable support and advice for rectifying the problem. Really is a Legend. Technical Contributor: For members who share their technical expertise. - Issue reason: The quality of information he provides is in depth and highly valued by those posting questions. 
Default Re: Mountune Aus - No news, is no news

Quote:
Originally Posted by fobzee View Post
fair enough, is there a link or something we can use? If the dealer hasn't heard about it at all i doubt they're going to be ready to install them this month. I don't even know how to order it
Yes there are a few bulletins the dealers received and they do know about it. It is available through their spare parts division and is on the Ford Australia Accessories section of the web site, link below. Part number, fitted costs etc are listed there as well. if your dealer is not aware by now, suggest you go to one that does. if you are in Sydney, I can recommend one that does!!

http://www.ford.com.au/cars/fiesta/a...31249032984865
GTLEGEND is offline   Reply With Quote