View Single Post
Old 13-03-2016, 06:11 PM   #344
1TUFFUTE
Banned

Default Re: Depression, Anxiety

Quote:
Originally Posted by Trejo View Post
yeah have to be careful if you r taking ssri's..Selective Serotonin Reuptake Inhibitors as i did ger Serotonin Syndrome a couple of years ago, high temp, poo through the eye of a needle, but the suden major agitation n uncoordinated typical motions is how i got diagnosed when telling GP that i didn't like the Tegretol cause it made me feel that way,,, whichbi was only just started on trial with back 8 year ago mixed with Epilim for mood stabilisation. well i obviously produced too much happy juice IE Serotonin Syndrome
Wow I didn't realise you could get too much serotonin! I suppose it's common sense....everything in balance! Is there anything you havnt had bud?
These mild serotonin boosters really are only meant for people NOT on medication and with mild or annoying amounts of depression. Hence why I know about it thru a 'natural therapist'! Anything serious should probably be dealt with by anti depressants......
For newbies I would certainly give natural methods a crack before jumping headlong into the pandoras box of today's heavy meds!
1TUFFUTE is offline   Reply With Quote