View Single Post
Old 28-02-2016, 10:46 AM   #199
Tui2
Coyote ugly

Default Re: Depression, Anxiety

Quote:
Originally Posted by castellan View Post
Does anyone know why people suffer from depression or anxiety and ADHD.

Did all have it early from a kid or did it just come about at some time in your life.

My mum has had bad anxiety problems from about 60yo, I think it's got to do with being a little kid in WW2 and having the whole City blown up and walking over dead people everywhere and seeing body's floating down the river and all the rest.

Worry brings it all on and if she is sick.

We have had a hell of a time with her with it, when my dad was sick for a year in and out of Hospital before he died, she could not be left on her own.
She is just coming out of it in the last month and now will go talk to other people at the old peoples home, she would not talk to anyone or want to know them at all before.
One has to be carful on what you say to her, or she gets it all wrong and even then gets it all wrong, telling others and me just a load of half truth and the rest of some rubbish she has dreamed up.
yep rubbish and made up memories, thats what seems to be my childhood, all due to my MOTHER over protective insecure gambling alcoholic that let me sit on the roof of my house til nightfall staring in the direction of the RSL waiting for her to get home. No one liked coming near my house as she made sure that only she could influence/control my life and let me decide who my friends should be and etc. Making me lie from well.. i can remember anything before i was 5yo, so along time to write all the lies into a script for life. And here i am caring for the old.. f.... waiting for her death. Only the good die young they say.. polio..post polio syndrome, double mastectomy, lymphoma, abdominal aortic aneurysm, stroke, 3 heart attacks and she still insults, judges and demeans all who do for her. Good on ya mum, us 3 kids love you sooooo much, atleast my sisters stay away and avoid anymore.
you see there are too many things that factor into why some people just can't function, your mum probably (like most from that era) can't own up to of had been human in growing up n making mistakes, and forgiving themselves before others do, i bestow this upon my son to no end, to err is human to forgive is up to you and the circumstances, , to accept forgiveness is for you to err again.