View Single Post
Old 28-02-2016, 09:47 AM   #197
Tui2
Coyote ugly

Default Re: Depression, Anxiety

Quote:
Originally Posted by 1TUFFUTE View Post
I havnt read that particular book ^^^^, but being a bit of a psychology student/nut....BPD comes up quite often in the stuff I read! In my eyes it's horrendous what it does to an individual, as it can't simply be quick fixed by drugs,(they can help). But it's a far more complex 'disorder' that demands support and understanding from any people involved, esspescialy family! My heart goes out to anyone who has to deal with this types of rubbish, it truely does!!!
Thanks man, means a lot to hear that... cause no one really understands it and when you be honest and explain it, usually won't see them again or they keep their distance.
The last 8years i was with my early 20s love of my life.. after 20years apart.. thought i was set and had support...no ,,, her family got scared for our grandkids and now I've lost them all, not even a text anymore, but heart is pretty cold and moves on quick (psychopathology) but my mind (BPD) wants to go over it again n again blaming, hating, plotting ..then understanding, pitying and apologising to not giving a flying fox about any one till its hearts turn to have a go at fooling my brain that we can do it this time, Huh! I fart in your general direction you english ka-nig-het, with my OUTRAAAGEOUS accent.
See what i mean